North Idaho College (NIC) is the primary school Northwest College Support students attend. Learn why both our students and staff love what NIC has to offer –
- More than 150 degree programs offered – A comprehensive community college offering everything from basic science, english and math programs to more unique technical programs including an aerospace program, automotive technology, computer aided design, culinary arts, HVAC, physical therapist assistant program and outdoor leadership.
- Close proximity to our student housing and downtown CDA – Located just a 10 minute walk from our student apartments and 15 minutes from downtown, NIC is easily accessible by bike or on foot.
- A minute from the beach – And when we say a minute, we mean it. You can see beautiful Coeur d’Alene lake from every building on campus. Walk just a few steps from anywhere on campus and you’re on the beach.
- The Outdoor Pursuits program – Want to go kayaking or paddle-boarding in between classes? You can do it – with rentals from the NIC Outdoor Pursuits hut located on Yap-Keehn-Um Beach. They offer sailboat and canoe rentals in addition to 1 & 2 person kayaks and paddleboards. Outdoor Pursuits hosts a number of other programs too, including a ropes course and zip line, bike program, organized outdoor trips for NIC students and an internship program.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in Coeur d’Alene – The University of Idaho and Boise State University both offer extension campuses located in Coeur d’ALene to give students the opportunity to earn their bachelor’s degree in select degree and certificate programs.
Our team works closely with North Idaho College faculty and staff and can answer any questions you may have about these offerings. Give us a call at (877) 485-2776 to speak with someone today.