At Northwest College Support, our team helps a wide range of individuals achieve success. While many programs can help one specific demographic, Northwest College Support attracts a broader range of individuals. This is in part because our micro-milieu model allows for flexible, dynamic, and truly individualized treatment plans. NWCS can provide 24-hour staff support to students which allows us to admit students to the program with higher levels clinical needs. We serve a population of young adults ages 18 and older. Northwest College Support’s philosophy embraces that fact that our clients are adults who should be allowed freedom, choices, and responsibilities without the feeling of being constantly micro-managed. We support clients who are interested in college or vocational paths. With our team’s support, clients get on the path towards adult independence.
Northwest College Support Can Help Individuals with….
- High functioning Autism Spectrum diagnosis
- Learning disabilities
- Slower processing speeds, working memory issues, and Executive functioning difficulties
- A history of self-harm
- Past attempts at college or a history of academic struggle
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Chemical Dependency history as a secondary diagnosis
- Issues surrounding attachment
- Gaming or other forms of technology addiction