North Idaho is known for its incredible beauty, outdoors, and adventure seekers! Listed are some of the top attractions that Coeur d’Alene, Idaho has to offer!
- Situated perfectly between the lake, the resort, and downtown Coeur d’Alene, Tubbs Hill is one of the most iconic attractions that Coeur d’Alene has to offer. Established in 1884, when purchased from Tony Tubbs, the hill has seen more than just hiking trails in its lifespan. Once used as a stretch of land for residential housing, a grandstand to view sailboat races, and a civic center for the Farragut Naval Station, the 120 acres is enjoyed by locals and more. Tubbs provides some of the best trail running, hiking trails, and scenic views that CDA has to offer!
North Idaho Centennial Trail:
- The 24 mile, vehicle free trial, runs from Higgins Point State Park on Lake CDA to the Washington State Border. The trail is user friendly, so you can walk, jog, run, skateboard, and bike. The path is paved the entire way and connects with the Spokane River Centennial Trail, which runs an additional 22.5 miles.
Kootenai County Farmers Market:
- Twice a week since 1986, the Kootenai County Farmers Market has been providing the community with a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables, high quality dairy products, and a variety of local grains. Wednesday’s are located in downtown Coeur d’Alene and Saturday’s are in Hayden, Idaho, just minutes away. You will also find fresh cut flowers/plants and locally made arts and crafts.
Coeur d’Alene Lake: Seaplane Tours, Parasailing on CDA Lake, Lake CDA Cruises:
- The Seaplane Tours is a flight lovers dream! They provide flights over Lake Coeur d’Alene, Pend Oreille, and Hayden Lake.
- If parasailing is on your bucket list, Coeur d’Alene has their own spin on the experience. Enjoy the beautiful views of Lake CDA, mountains, and more from 600 feet above the water!
- While on the CDA Lake Cruise, you will enjoy taking in the beautiful lake, see the world’s only floating golf green, and see the amazing celebrity homes scattered along the shores.
- Coeur d’Alenes’ first and only ziplining adventure! A breathtaking flying experience through the trees of Coeur d’Alene, including 7 ziplines, sky bridges, and a treehouse!