We understand that a lot goes into making such an important, life-changing decision. We are here to support you in every step of this process. Below are the steps to begin the journey.
Complete and submit the contact form. Once we receive your information, and our admissions coordinator will contact you in order to describe the program in more detail, get a feel for if you are an appropriate clinical fit, and address additional questions and concerns you may have. Or call admissions directly at 1-877-485-2776.
What are the primary qualities of applicants?
At Northwest College Support, we are passionate about finding the right fit for our student’s in order to achieve their success. We seek students who have a desire to put forth the effort and hard work to make a major change in their approach to college, and their lives. All of our students are here by their choice, and we strongly believe that is the basis of the utmost importance for personal and academic success.
The primary factors we consider when reviewing students:
- A personal desire to be successful in both post-secondary education, (or vocation) and in independent living
- Personal Accountability
- Be willing to hear feedback and give it to others
- Motivation to meet agreed upon goals
- Low average to high intelligence
- Ages 18 and up
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability